Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Short Little Icecream Break...

It seems that I am blogging again once more...I have been super busy with a world of different projects from acting to organizing closets! Matt, my amazing boyfriend, has been looking for a job, internship, and motivation to get his butt studying for the lsat. I think that so far he has been doing good! The lsat is in June and I can't wait for him to take it and I not have to hear a single word about law school again. :) So last Friday, we were trying to enjoy the last speck of sunshine (thank goodness because it has been raining all week) and be productive all at the same time. So we went on some errands and made some time to hit up the Ferry Building for some ice cream.
I get super tempted by all the lovely sweets at Miette. But no can do!!! I need to lose a pound or two.
I have been quite the fashionista lately! I don't know if it is because I am inspired by the everyday street fashion downtown or I just refused to sacrifice personal style just because I am a busy person. Probably both.
Matt tried a great flavor at Ciao Bella but oddly he has a funny face...lol! Pistachio is absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment